Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Guilty pleasures


First and foremost I hope that everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend!
Okay so, I don't know about everyone else but the work week after a holiday weekend really seems to drag (yawn). So I thought we could spice the remainder of the week up with a few of my guilty pleasures. 

1. Alright ladies I don't know about you but I am totally in love with a British accent, enough said there.
2. I never can turn down and upbeat musical number from Glee. It just puts me in my happy place. 
3. Who really can resist a tasty treat with a green straw?
4. Okay okay, I know I know! It's like car accident you can't help but not watch. 
5. Rag mags, I am a total sucker at the grocery store check out.

Everyone needs to dish, I want to know your guilty pleasures.

Much love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment