Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

High five for Friday


1. Enjoying the beautiful purple lilac on my evening walks this week. They don't last long so I have to take it in while I can.
2. Painting on little Essie this week. I am so addicted to this color, Bikini so teeny. 
3. It's finally outdoor weather so the little man and I need to soak up the sun. 
4. Colorful snack of the week in the ever so cool Gyro Bowl. :)
5. Saving the best for last Brat Fest baby! It started to today with take your brat to work day. Yay!

Everyone have a fun, safe and happy holiday weekend!

Much love, 
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Take Your Brat to Work Day... that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing I wish everyone could enjoy and have the option. But I have to say it's a bit comical. All I have to say is welcome to Wisconsin!

      Delete