Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

AKWARD, period.


That one time when I met my boyfriend's fiance, AWKWARD!

No, you read that right. That just happened. I am still in a state of shock. I think it hurts more to say it out loud. MY B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D has a F-I-A-N-C-E, umm what!

Is this really happening?

Since I have been with him I knew he traveled for work a lot. What I didn't know is that the travel meant another life and a relationship. 

Some how she found me and sought me out. I was out with friends for the night and this "random" girl asked how I knew him. 

blah, blah, blah, I'm his GF and he's my fiance.(to make a story short).

GASP, I'm a mistress!?

I've never gone into a relationship to break up another. It hurts me though to know what I have done to her, unintendingly. 

As we parted ways I wished her the best. But today I get a text saying, "I hope WE can move on with OUR lives without YOU!!!"

I wasn't hurt that I have dumped in a nonchalant sort of way but that fact she was will to keep/take him back.  Weird.

At a loss of words and don't know what to do. I have to say I am in a state of distrust! 


No comments:

Post a Comment