Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Here's to Monday, Cheers.


Well the weekend is over, BOOO! So here's to Monday(I guess). 
By Friday afternoon I didn't have any weekend plans. Which made me a little sad. As I found out sometimes not having plans is the best kind of plan. It was a fly by the seat of my pants kind of weekend(with maybe a few too many adult beverages).

1. A Saturday afternoon lunch with my friend Marky which consisted of a tall Spotted Cow and chicken bacon ranch pizza from Doughboys Pizza. Yummers!
2. Okay, so I really hate having my picture taken. I don't even like taking pictures of myself, I am just too critical. My friend and I were goofing around on Saturday before a night out. This is was from the outtakes and I don't think it turned out too bad. 
3. Saturday night was spent at one of my fav bars a townie, basement one at that. Scoping out the ceiling decor.
4. Courtesy of my fab bartenders a delicious blue mystery shot. 
5. Sunday afternoon I was craving a Butter Burger from Culver's so off I went. 
6. Playing around taking pictures of my pretty ice cubes. 

Have a fantastic week everyone!

Sami's Shenanigans




1 comment:

  1. Everyday I crave Culvers. It is literally the best (and worst) thing ever. I mean, why couldn't butterburgers be healthy!??

    ReplyDelete