Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

That time I cried at work


Alright, so it happened. I'll admit it, it's not the first time but it's the first time in a long time. And it train rolled me, I didn't even see it coming, it just happened. 

I am sure it was due to a combination of things in both my private and professional life, but one thing at work just pushed me over the edge.

This is nothing I hate more than being talked down. Especially at work not to mention coupled with an eye roll because I won't bend the rules so you can make your commission. I am following the rules and doing my job and going through the proper channels. 

But because you didn't care for my answer you went above me to get what you wanted. You returned to me and told me just to do it, that you had approval from above(whom I haven't heard from yet). I just questioned how we were going to proceed, you rolled your eyes and as you walked away told me you didn't have time to discuss it with me. 

And then came the water works, and I don't know why. I think it's because I take pride in my job and do it well(or so I have been told). I thought we were COWORKERS meaning we work together not boss each other around as you are not my manager. 

Okay, end rant along with a Google search of Kim K. crying and I feel much better.

Happy Friday Eve!

Happy Kids, Inc
 SBG



No comments:

Post a Comment