Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. It was a pretty low key weekend on our end but sometimes that's the best.

Saturday we enjoyed a 3 mile walk and some time at the park. Jax is showing off his tan lines and pointing out my orange toenail polish.

Sunday on the other hand was a little busier. I thought I would give myself some big hair, not the best selfie but you get the jist. Grandma also came to visit and took us out to lunch. Of course we had to stop at Culver's and enjoy some cheese curds and ice cream treats. 
Saying goodbye to "Gamma" is always the hardest. Jax kept checking the window asking if she was coming home. Aww, so sweet. 
And to sum up our Sunday we snuggled and watched a movie. 

Have a great week!

Much love, 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment