Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Well it's Monday


Okay, well I made it to Monday. So that's a good thing. Yes it's Monday but it's the last thing on my mind. 

Fake it 'till you make it is going to be my motto this week(read why, here).

Well I suppose there is a reason it didn't work out and God has another plan for me. (I don't want to rush him but I wish he would figure it out.)

So this week's agenda is going to consist of keeping busy to keep my mind of unnecessary things. 

I think the biggest obstacle is going to be entertaining the little guy indoors since the temperature is going to be in the upper 80s and the dew point in the upper 60s low 70s which translates to HUMID and uncomfortable. 

1. I'm looking forward to cracking open a new book, I just haven't decided which one yet, I was thinking something funny?

2. Also I think I'll squeeze in homemade play-dough with the little man, it'll keep up both busy.

3. And most likely some baking. Nothing like sweets when you're trying to get over someone. 

So cheers to a better week, a new future and Happy Monday!


Monday Mingling



3 comments:

  1. new follower here from the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and showing some love.

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop and am now following you via Bloglovin'! I hope you'll get a chance to check me out! You can find me here:

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    - croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete