Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

FWP

I thought since we're close to the weekend and I am in a terrific mood today. I wanted a post with was cheeky and fluffy.
Enter First World Problems (FWP) aka the White Whine, ridiculous complaints of everyday life. 

Here is what has been plaguing my week.

Went to lunch with coworkers and the chosen restaurant only had Pepsi products. 

 Just about the time I am comfortable with the last version.

 I just want my messy bun to stay in place. 

 I just really want to be comfortable and go to sleep.

This happened last night while pouring my first glass. 

Everyone has those moments of really stupid complaints and then you're like, REALLY!? This is a problem?!

Happy Friday Eve, lovelies!



2 comments:

  1. Haha I love these! I can especially relate to the ponytail holder! ;)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth, it really is a bugger!

      Delete