Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

High Five For Friday


Can I get an AMEN for Friday! Seriously though, I am so happy it's Friday. It's just been one of those weeks. 

1. Jax felt the need to play a little dress up with Momma's shoes. Those tan lines kill me, way to funny.
2. A calm moment at the doctor's office in between blood and hemoglobin test. It was a rough day for him. But good news is everything came perfectly normal.
3. A little birthday cake with sprinkles for my birthday treat at work, delish!
4. No birthday is complete without and ice cold beer, cheers to me and my last year in my 20s.
5. It's that weekend, me and a group of friends and family are running the Dirty Girl again this year and I couldn't be more excited. 

So here's to Friday and looking forward to a birthday weekend with friends and family!

TGIF, Lovelies! 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment